Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lolly Malone Sexy Maxim Girls


Lolly El Paso, TX

Height: 5' 6"
Weight: 115 lbs.
Measurements: 34-26-35
Profession: Hooter Girl
Relationship Status: Single
Favorite Sports Team: Dallas Cowboys!
Piercings/Tattoos (How many? Where?): My ears and belly button are pierced. I also have a nautical star on my foot, lips on my bootie and two small stars down low.
What fun fact, talent, or mutant superpower of yours should guys know about?: I am a fun outgoing girl who is always willing to try anything at least once!
What's the most memorable pick up line you've ever heard?: "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"
What's the craziest thing you've ever done?: I went skydiving in Hawaii!
What's the most unusual place you've ever hooked up? How'd it go?: I don't kiss and tell.
Have you ever lied to get something for free? What was it?: I don't have to lie to get things for free.

What do you feel most comfortable wearing?: A bra and boy shorts! The less, the better.

Would you rather have boring sex all the time or an amazing romp once a year?: I would have to say the amazing romp!

No comments:

Post a Comment